Monday, June 05, 2006

Because it's funny


I am considering copying my darling daughter's fashion sense and stealing this outfit for this meeting I have Wednesday, for which a client told me in a snotty tone I had to look "pulled together." Which brings back nasty memories of junior high and feeling like my clothes weren't right and I look generally goofy. So thanks client! How's THIS for pulled together! Matched and accesorized and everything!

I am considering adding a snorkel mask. Platform shoes too? A little too much?


So hey, tomorrow's my birthday. Give me some advice or insights as I wave bye bye to 35! And given that it's "evil's birthday" (Thanks Omen marketers) let's all hope the world doesn't come to an end or anything tomorrow.

2 comments:

Amy in KC said...

How did your meeting go? I certainly hope you wore the glasses, at least. We all could use a rosy outlook!

Em said...

Happy belated birthday. I hope you wore a thong to the meeting!