Thursday, December 22, 2005

Shit.

Not random swearing. My life. She's got the 'rhea. It's everywhere. High chair...puddle...shirt....her clothes...ewwwwww.

And I get to spend four hours in a car on Christmas to go see people I Do Not Like with an enthusiastically pooping baby. Glaaahhhh. On the plus side, my mother in law would have an actual conniption if any poop descended onto her carpet, so maybe this would be my out to not go. This is the woman who acts as if I am a raging barbarian for allowing people to wear shoes into my house, so shit on her floor? Good Lord.

Off to contemplate...

2 comments:

Em said...

Yeah Amy! Glad you are back to blogging.

tripmom827 said...

Wow...you have yourself one cute baby!! ANd, I say any excuse to skip the in-laws is a good excuse for me!! Mone are coming and bringing a freaking dog with them...GOd help us all. BTW, you might want to check out MOPS (www.mops.org). This is my last year of MOPS (once your kids are in school all day, you're too old to go), but it has literally saved my life during those days when I thought I couldn't take it for one more second!

Merry Christmas :-)