Friday, March 24, 2006

Confessions

I saw this idea on another blog, which I would link if I remembered which one it was (thanks Jamie, I can link now!), and thought it was funny. To wit, some of my little known facts I am NOT especially proud of:

I love the movie "The Wedding Singer" and am lost if I run across it on TV. Also "Office Space", the only movie from which I can quote extensively in the manner of a male. I have seen it 9 million times and still collapse in giggles at the scene with the fax machine in the field.

I sometimes watch Sesame Street when Maggie is fast asleep in her bed.

I don't remember the last time I cleaned in my bedroom.

If I didn't have my husband to rein me in, I'd be the crazy lady with like 11 cats. I am shamelessly trying to get Maggie to be a cat person.

My dog drives me crazy--I either love her and think she's a great dog, or think I might want to "accidentally" leave the back door open and Ooops! somehow her tag came off too. I understand this makes me a bad person. But she smells horrible, whines, chews and pees on things. World's most annoying beagle.

I generally eat pretty healthfully but have quite a sweet tooth. I am seriously considering culinary school but worry I will end up weighing 300 pounds and need a crane to get me into and out of my house.

I still have fantasies that I can become a rock goddess. It could happen, all I need is a) musical talent b) lyrical skills and c) ability to play an instrument besides the recorder.


I am wearing the same socks I wore yesterday.

I miss seeing my collarbones.

No comments: